What is Demurrage in the Case of a Car Accident?Such a situation is often referred to as demurrage. To put it clearly, the recovery of your car rental costs in case of motor vehicle collision from the party at fault or their insurance company is called a demurrage claim. If you are the non-fault party, you may be entitled to receive the cost of renting a car while yours is getting repaired. Also, you can file an auto accident claim in this regard. You will be required to show a reasonable cause for a temporary replacement vehicle.
What Should You Do In Such Cases?If you are not at fault in case of a car accident, and you wish to recover the cost of repairs to your vehicle and other losses, the best course of action is to reach out to professionals such as eCollect. They can help you deal with the situation in the best way and help file the auto accident claim. If you wish to take up your car collision incident with our specialists, watch our videos for a better understanding of what exactly we do and how we can assist you.
We Can Help You with Auto Accident Claims If You Are Not at FaulteCollect is an established firm having a dedicated team to help you get reliable advice in case of a motor vehicle collision. If you are the non-fault driver in case of a car accident, eCollect can help you with auto accident claims. We understand that getting into an accident can be a stressful situation, and it would be wrong if you have to pay for the repairs of your vehicle if the collision is not your fault. This is where we come in. We have experts to deal with auto accident claims and help you recover the cost of damages to your car from the offending party or their insurance company in such cases. All you need to do is give us a call at 1300 666 585 to get started. We will understand your needs, analyze the situation, and come up with the best course of action to get your vehicle repaired at no cost to you. You could also fill out our online contact form for more information about our services. We’ll be more than happy to assist you.
Why Do Debtors Avoid Debt Collectors?
HumiliationUsually, debt collection agencies take a rough approach when it comes to recovering debts. This would include strong language against the person, sometimes to the point of being threatening. However, you should know that the best debt collectors would not attack the dignity of the debtor. Instead, they would their experience and knowledge to come up with the best possible solution according to the situation.
Not Knowing What to DoMost people are unaware of their rights as a debtor. Hence, they tend to avoid calls and emails from debt collectors. Lack of communication is one of the biggest hurdles the professionals have to face. There are laws against debt recovery agencies that use threatening language towards a debtor. Such a situation can be avoided only if debt collectors understand the laws themselves and function within the boundaries of their jobs. So, what can you do if you are struggling with recovering debts despite hiring a debt recovery agency? The answer is, hire the best debt collectors. At eCollect, we have a team of the best debt collectors who can help you recover your payments without resorting to extreme measures.
How Our Skilled Professionals Can Help You?Tact is the answer to this question. We have a team of the best debt collectors who are extremely tactful, besides being highly skilled and professional. While some people respond to friendly and respectful requests, others might need just a little extra nudge to make the payment. Our experts are skilled at identifying the approach for each debtor and applying it to get your money back.
Build a Relationship with the DebtorWhile some people do not pay off their debts because they have no means to do so, others do not feel obligated. Our debt collectors tactfully deal with each debtor, building a relationship in the process that helps them recover your money, without having to resort to unpleasant measures.
Expertise in Handling Different Industry Debt TypesDebt recovery is different for each sector. Our debt collectors are highly trained and have expertise in identifying an approach depending on the field. From handling accounting professionals to childcare providers, our debt collectors possess the skills and knowledge required to deal with debtors from various sectors.
Recovering Debt from Debtors Who Won't PayThe toughest part of debt recovery is dealing with debtors who can but will not pay. Our team of debt collectors take a logical approach to identify the problem they are facing and work out a solution with them. If they still refuse to pay, our debt collectors will impress upon them the need for payment or the possibility of facing litigation.
Let Us Help You Tackle Tough Debtors!eCollect can help you recover your debts by assigning you one of our best debt collectors, who hold expertise in your industry debt type. Your account manager will liaise with your debtor and keep you posted on every development. To know more, give us a call at 1300 666 585 or write to us at info@eCollect.com.au. We'll be glad to assist you!
Avoid Emotional ConfrontationsOne of the biggest challenges that people face when trying to recover payments from a client in debt is the emotional confrontation. If you have shared a personal rapport with the customer or supplier, it becomes even more difficult. A debt collection agency can save you from the discomfort of emotional confrontations. They will know the best ways to handle the situation respectfully while presenting your argument rationally.
Prevent Souring Of RelationshipYou never know what could turn around a business and when! For instance, a debt-laden client could become extremely successful tomorrow. You would not want to sour your relationship with any client in their adverse times and be called a fair-weather friend. A debt collection agency helps you to handle accounting objectively without ruining your business relationships with suppliers and customers. So how do debt recovery services work? What is it that makes them ideal for the job of recovering pending payments from debt-laden clients? The answer is experience, a focused and professionally trained set of skills. eCollect is a leading debt collection agency in Melbourne, we have a team of qualified professionals to help you recover your payments. Our skilled professionals are known for the following qualities:
They Are PoliteOne of the biggest mistakes that people make while asking for payments is being rude and disrespectful. eCollect’s professional debt recovery team are polite, strategic, and capable of addressing a complex and emotionally situation tactfully.
They Are ConsiderateA debtor is already in a stressful situation, and the last thing they would need is abuse or shaming. We know that the debtor requires assistance to meet their obligations to you. eCollect operates on a No Win; No Fee basis and if we go in too hard, the debtor won’t engage with us and no one gets paid.
They Maintain ConfidentialityThe Australian Privacy Regulations are strict and specific. Our debt collection specialists are well aware of their boundaries. All communication between a debtor and the eCollect agent will be documented and available in the eCollect Client Portal.
Let Us Help You Recover Your MoneyAt eCollect, we assign your own collector who will see all matters through from start to finish. We find that this approach allows for consistency and improves on collection outcomes. Your account manager will be an expert in your industry debt type and will be the sole point of contact with your debtor. This means that we build rather than demand and are able to be respectful of the relationships that you have with your clients, even the ones that are poor payers. If you are looking for a professional debt collection agency to help you out, give us a call at 1300 666 585. We’ll be glad to assist you!
Top 6 Myths About Hiring Debt Collectors
- You May Lose Your Customer some business owners believe that by engaging a debt recovery agency, they may end up losing the customer. However, reputable debt collectors adopt a professional and ethical approach. They will understand your business principles and respect your values. Also, they are aware of the best ways to deal with people in such situations. This helps to send the right message to customers and ensures that you receive the outstanding amount. By the time that you are involving a debt collector, your customer already knows they owe you money. Sometimes they are just waiting for it to become serious before they pay.
- Debt Collectors are Expensive Contrary to popular belief, working with a debt collector is not expensive in the long run. They can help you receive your money, which was deemed unrecoverable. Moreover, working with an agency that has a “no collection, no charge” policy like eCollect is an excellent option. Debt collectors work to different business models. Some charge you for everything regardless of the debt being recovered. This is simply good money after bad. Others will only get paid when you do. This is because you only pay for their efforts, time, communication and correspondence service if they successfully recover your debt.
- Debt Recovery Specialists Work Only for Big Companies Many people think that debt collectors are a good option only for big companies. However, there are debt collection agencies like eCollect who work with small and medium companies as well. They will understand your needs and provide services accordingly. Moreover, debts are not just unpaid invoices. They can also be expenses such as labour costs, wages, equipment hire, a wholesale cost, and often the amount to pursue is your profit. Comparing the time to chase your own debts versus the reward from the payment, a business profit can mean that your time is worthless, and the job is without profit. Most businesses would be better served winning new business and letting the debt collector collect on past jobs.
- The Debt is Too Difficult to Collect It helps to know that debt collection agencies have trained specialists who can help recover your debts. They are aware of the best techniques and practices as well as have access to the resources required to find your debtor and claim your money.
- The Debt is Not Significant This is a common myth about debts that many people believe. However, small debts often add up to become a significant financial problem. Also, most businesses only make a small margin after all costs. When a debt is unpaid, it costs your business multiples to make that profit again. It helps to know that if a debt impedes your cash flow, it may benefit you to hire debt collectors to help you recover it.
- They Will Give a Bad Reputation to Your Business The root cause of this misconception lies in preconceived notions that people have about debt collection agencies and the reputation is why a debt collector will get paid when you won’t. It helps to know that they have qualified and trained professionals who can help you recover your money efficiently and ethically. They adhere to the rules, regulations, and guidelines, including the Australian Consumer Law, National Credit Code, and other Australian laws.
Get Fast Debt Recovery with Our ExpertseCollect is an established debt recovery agency based in Melbourne with offices in Sydney and Brisbane but servicing the whole of Australia. We have qualified and professional experts to assist you. We will work to understand your needs and provide personalized solutions that meet your requirements. We place the utmost importance on customer satisfaction. When you work with us, you can rest assured that we only get paid when we collect your money and, you’re happy. Plus you always have access to your files through our secure online portal For a single debt, you can use our debt terminator software but for more, speak to one of our experts free of charge to understand how to best recover your money and return cashflow and lost time to your business. If you are looking for a debt collector and recovery specialist, feel free to call us at 1300 666 585.
It is essential for businesses, particularly small businesses, to manage their cash flow. Many things can negatively impact your cash flow, overdue accounts being one of the primary reasons. Failing to manage your accounts that are due can affect the growth of your organisation. As a leading debt collection agency in Melbourne, eCollect understands the importance of collecting the receivables on time, which is why we have listed the reasons why it is a smart move for a small business owner to hire a debt recovery agency.read more...
Maintaining our status as a reputable debt collection agency, eCollect will answer most, if not all, questions arising from debt collection activity.read more...
Debt collectors, such as eCollect in conjunction with our associated legal firm E C Legal, are having some success with Attachment of Earnings applications in situations where our client has obtained judgment against the debtor but the debtor is still unwilling or unable to pay.