Accounting & Bookkeeping
Accountant – eCollect provide a No Recovery No Fee debt recovery service for a number of high profile Accounting Practices nationally. All forms of both traditional and digital communication are utilised by eCollect during the recovery process. The eCollect online solution will give your practice 24/7 visibility of each active debt recovery matter as well as real time reporting.
- Precise reporting as to funds held by eCollect.
- Precise reporting as to funds remitted directly to the client by the debtor.
- Precise reporting as to the status of Payment Plans.
- Monthly statements emailed directly via the eCollect platform to the clients’ Accounts Receivable Team.
- Ability to access all communication between eCollect and the debtor including all letters sent.
- Yearly –– Monthly – Daily financial reporting available.
eCollect have experience in managing accounting firms aged receivables. Process as follows.
- Access granted by way of written agreement to the clients accounting suite of choice (Xero – Myob – Quick Books).
- eCollect authorised to import data of any account for which the client deems outstanding – Dependent on clients payment terms, 30 to 90 days being standard.
- This method saves you a huge amount of time and manpower.
- Written testimonials are available upon request from existing eCollect clients who are currently using this service
EC Legal are a national Law Firm attached to eCollect who provide invaluable legal advice to eCollect staff members during the recovery process. Services include.
- Letter of demand sent to debtors executed by Australian Legal Practitioner on EC Legal letter head – Included in the No Recovery No Fee service
- The vetting of clients Terms of Trade – Included in the No Recovery No Fee service
- Ability to litigate against debtors in all Australian jurisdictions – Fees Apply
- Preparation of Terms of Trade – Quotation literature – Credit Application – Personal Guarantee – Director Guarantee – Fees Apply
eCollect is an ISO9001-2004 certified mercantile agency licenced to operate in all regions of Australia and New Zealand.
Debt recovery is provided on a No Win, No Fee basis.
NO WIN: NO FEE
eCollect is a debt collection agency specializing in debt recovery of all values .
- 10 years operation in New Zealand and 20 years in Australia.
- Dedicated account managers on your matters from start to finish.
- Online client portal for real time access to your files.
- In house legal should your matter require litigation.
If collecting outstanding accounts was easy, you would already have the money.
- No charge for lodging a debt.
- No upfront costs and no costs without your express approval.
- We share the risk with you because we all work on commission. We only get paid if you do!
- Debts of any size.
- You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
At eCollect we collect your money as if it was ours™
Your eCollect BDM will create an Authority to Act for you. This will detail your rates and confirm that eCollect is able to act on your behalf for the purposes of recovering the debts that you lodge with us.
Your rates will be a sliding scale to accommodate different value debts.
Your current terms and conditions may impact on the demand issued. A senior legal counsel will review this on your behalf to confirm what can be demanded from your debtor. There is no charge for this review.
Submitting a debt
Being able to provide a debtor with evidence is their debt is a legal requirement. When submitting a debt for recovery, we require contact details, the invoice and or contract and confirmation that the debt is free of legal dispute.
eCollect reporting is by the calendar month.
eCollect client portal – available at all times via secure password and website. Contains all reports, payments, invoices, statements, file notes and correspondence relating to your matters. Your ecollect BDM will assist you.
Email a combination of automated emails and monthly statements will be provided at milestones such as a payment received.
Your eCollect team
BDM – your BDM is your primary point of contact for all business related matters. They will provide training and assist with debt uploads. They work on commission.
Account Manager – your debt collector is a subject matter expert in their industry. They will be assigned to your account and will see all matters through from lodgement to completion. They work on commission.
eCollect senior management Day to day operations are managed by the BDM and AM but eCollect senior management are always available to you.